The Prairie View Single fold ramp is the original single fold ramp. Designed with the consumer in mind, PVI single fold ramps are easy to fold and unfold and they are safe to use every day. These portable ramps are covered with a very high grade/high tack rated adhesive backed non-slip tape. This folding ramp is recommended for wheelchairs and scooters, and not recommended for those using a cane or a walker. The raised center hinge could be problematic for foot traffic.
This item ships freight and has a flat shipping cost of $199
Note: Image shown may not represent the length of ramp you are ordering. Order your ramp based on the vertical rise, not the representation of the ramp shown. If you are unsure about the length of ramp needed, please call us at 1-888-516-0077.
- Single Fold Design which was originally developed by PVI makes this ramp easy to move from location to location.
- Suitcase Design folds In half and carries like a suitcase. Convenient handle makes it easy to carry and store.
- High Grade Non-Slip Tape covers the ramp for great traction even in rain and snow.
- Proudly Made in the USA: PVI builds their ramps in Nebraska with the highest quality aluminum allowing for a 800 lbs weight capacity and lightweight portability compared to Chinese manufacturers who use inferior aluminum and weaker welds.
- Aircraft Grade Lightweight Aluminum PVI has the lightest wheelchair ramp on the market.
- 800 lbs. Weight Capacity when used appropriately, within 2:12 slope.
- 30" Platform Width provides excellent stability fitting most wheelchairs and power scooters.
- Steel Security Pins Included Most people just set the ramp down and use, but security pins are included for additional safety and security of the ramp when in place. There are (2) 5/16" diameter holes provided in the top lip of the ramp.
- Safety DVD Included for proper use and storage.
- Lifetime Warranty PVI has set the standard in quality for wheelchair ramps and stand behind it with a limited lifetime warranty.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
To Establish the Proper Ramp Length:
Select the incline you desire. Refer to your equipment’s user guide or individuals capabilities. We start you off with the ADA Standard Ratio of 1:12, but we recommend you confirm with your local/city code.
Measure the distance from the top step/landing to the ground (RISE).
Enter the values in the form to determine your run and ramp length