Prairie View Industries Modular XP Ramp (w/ Handrails) 42 Inches Wide
DID YOU KNOW? We don't just price match! Call us with your current quotation for your current ramp configuration and we will beat it!
The Modular XP Ramp System by PVI provides unique configurations and ease of installation. With a range in (pre-made) lengths from 3 ft – 5 ft and they can be combined to create any length needed. PVI offers the best selection of combinations by being the only one who offers three different turns: 45°, 90°, and Switchback turn.
Images provided are examples only. If you have questions about your layout, please contact our staff. Once you've placed your order online, one of our staff will contact you to request a sketch/drawing of your proposed ramp layout. The layout can be e-mailed or faxed to us, please contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
This item ships freight and has a flat shipping cost of $399
Note: The image shown may not represent the length of ramp you are ordering. Order your ramp based on the vertical rise, not the representation of the ramp shown. If you are unsure about the length of ramp needed, please call us at 1-888-516-0077.
- Faster Installation (save 75% more time compared to others)
Multiple Configurations Possible by utilizing: 45°, 90°, and Switchbacks.
- Award-Winning Design "Worlds Greatest® Access Ramp"
Low Maintenance The all-aluminum design has lifetime durability in all kinds of climates without periodic painting or renewal of preservatives. The aluminum alloys used are resistant to salt corrosion. The modular ramp system may even be used in coastal areas and cold climates that use deicers.
Permanent but Moveable The PVI modular ramp serves the purpose as well or better than a permanent concrete ramp, but can still go along with the user if they move, or can be removed and resold when no longer needed. This ramp system is designed to be freestanding and totally independent of the existing structure. In many areas, this simplifies compliance with local codes and in many areas eliminates permit requirements.
- Flexible Modular Components If or when the ramp is moved or resold, it is easy to add to, subtract from, or reconfigure the modular components at the new location. This feature makes the system attractive to lease/rental opportunities that may be available with insurance companies serving rehabilitation needs.
Advanced Traction System with Improved Grip and No Wear
- Aircraft Grade Lightweight Aluminum PVI has the lightest wheelchair ramp on the market.
42" Platform Width provides excellent stability fitting all wheelchairs and power scooters.
Steel Security Pins Included Most people just set the ramp down and use, but security pins are included for additional safety and security of the ramp when in place
- Pre-installed Bubble Levels for Level Landing and safety
- Durable and weather-resistant Rustproof and durable to outlast anything your climate has in store.
- Proudly Made in the USA: PVI builds its ramps in Nebraska with the highest quality aluminum allowing for a 100 lb. per sq. ft. weight capacity and lightweight portability compared to Chinese manufacturers who use inferior aluminum and weaker welds.
- Lifetime Warranty PVI has set the standard in quality for wheelchair ramps and stands behind it with a limited lifetime warranty.
Made of Aluminum: Slip-resistant Surface
Weight Capacity: 100 lbs. per square foot
Handrail Height: Double 11/2" bar – standard Height 34"–38"
Standard Width: 42" Usable width
Ramp Edge Protection: 4" curb meets ADA Standards
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
To Establish the Proper Ramp Length:
Select the incline you desire. Refer to your equipment’s user guide or individuals capabilities. We start you off with the ADA Standard Ratio of 1:12, but we recommend you confirm with your local/city code.
Measure the distance from the top step/landing to the ground (RISE).
Enter the values in the form to determine your run and ramp length