PVI Bariatric (Heavy Duty) Multi-Fold Wheelchair Ramp (Available in 5 to 8 Feet)
Prairie View Industries, Inc.'s Bariatric multi-fold wheelchair ramp has special features that include the ability to separate the ramp into two sections for convenient carrying. It contains a patented hinge that eliminates the major pinch point that is present with other manufactures ramps. It has a solid walking surface that covered with an anti-slip traction surface that provides superior traction even if wet. The ramp folds down to a quarter of the opened size and has handles attached so the ramp carries like a suitcase. Designed with welded fabrication for safety. The Bariatric multi-fold ramp has 2' curbing for safety. This ramp is best suited for wheelchairs, scooters or power chairs.
This item ships freight and has a flat shipping cost of $199
Note: Image shown may not represent the length of ramp you are ordering. Order your ramp based on the vertical rise, not the representation of the ramp shown. If you are unsure about the length of ramp needed, please call us at 1-888-516-0077.
Multi Fold Design which was originally developed by PVI makes this larger ramp easy to move from location to location.
- Easily Portable - Separates into Two Pieces for Easy Carrying
- Suitcase Design folds In half and carries like a suitcase. Convenient handle makes it easy to carry and store.
- Center Hinge pin allows you to separate the ramp into two pieces, decreasing the weight when moving the ramp.
- High Grade Non-Slip Tape covers the ramp for great traction even in rain and snow.
- Aircraft Grade Lightweight Aluminum PVI has the lightest wheelchair ramp on the market.
- 800 lbs. Weight Capacity when used appropriately, within 2:12 slope.
- 36" Platform Width provides excellent stability fitting most wheelchairs and power scooters.
- Steel Security Pins Included Most people just set the ramp down and use, but security pins are included for additional safety and security of the ramp when in place. There are (2) 5/16" diameter holes provided in the top lip of the ramp.
- Safety DVD Included for proper use and storage.
- Proudly Made in the USA: PVI builds their ramps in Nebraska with the highest quality aluminum allowing for a 800 lbs weight capacity and lightweight portability compared to Chinese manufacturers who use inferior aluminum and weaker welds.
- Lifetime Warranty PVI has set the standard in quality for wheelchair ramps and stand behind it with a limited lifetime warranty.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
To Establish the Proper Ramp Length:
Select the incline you desire. Refer to your equipment’s user guide or individuals capabilities. We start you off with the ADA Standard Ratio of 1:12, but we recommend you confirm with your local/city code.
Measure the distance from the top step/landing to the ground (RISE).
Enter the values in the form to determine your run and ramp length