The TRANSITIONS® Modular Entry Ramp, a free-standing, all-aluminum threshold ramp, creates a smooth, sturdy, and seam‐free surface for wheelchair, scooter, walker, and cane users when navigating doorways, sliding glass doors, and raised landings throughout the home. It is lightweight and can easily be transported from one place to the next to eliminate potential trip hazards.
This item has a flat shipping cost of $99
Note: Image shown may not represent the length of ramp you are ordering. Order your ramp based on the vertical rise, not the representation of the ramp shown. If you are unsure about the length of ramp needed, please call us at 1-888-516-0077.
Made of Aluminum: Made from high-strength aluminum that will not rust or corrode.
Slip-resistant Surface: Features a safe, extruded slip-resistant surface for superior traction.
- Adjustable Flap: This pivoting flap attaches to the top of the ramp to provide ¼” of additional adjustability.
- 700 lbs. Weight Capacity when used appropriately, within 2:12 slope.
- Modular Design: Easily add or remove interchangeable extensions as needed to accommodate your threshold. Available in 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 inch heights. See specifications tab for accommodating height ranges when using the Adjustable Flap.
- Easy to Install - Just adjust the feet, place the ramp and start enjoying the smooth transition with ease.
- Pre-drilled Slots: Holes are pre-drilled in the foot section and Adjustable Flap for anchoring. Hardware included.
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
To Establish the Proper Ramp Length:
Select the incline you desire. Refer to your equipment’s user guide or individuals capabilities. We start you off with the ADA Standard Ratio of 1:12, but we recommend you confirm with your local/city code.
Measure the distance from the top step/landing to the ground (RISE).
Enter the values in the form to determine your run and ramp length