PVI ELEV8 Adjustable Threshold Ramp
ELEV8 is the ideal ramp for doorways that are not perfectly even or where the rise is not an exact match to normal threshold ramps. There is no longer is a need to hope that the threshold ramp you are ordering will fit. Now, order the appropriate height, and adjust it for a perfect fit. The adjustable "feet" feature a heavy-duty 3/8" diameter stem. Designed for doorways that swing out or in and sliding glass doors. Adjustable to fit range of threshold rises. Adjustable to the perfect flush level. Great for older homes with uneven thresholds. Strong, lightweight ramp provide great traction for indoor and outdoor use. Two widths available - provides excellent stability fitting all wheelchairs and power scooters. Aligns flush, directly against the door. PVI builds their ramps in Nebraska with the highest quality aluminum allowing for a 600 lbs weight capacity and lightweight portability compared to Chinese manufacturers who use inferior aluminum and weaker welds.
This item ships freight and has a flat shipping cost of $99
Note: Image shown may not represent the length of ramp you are ordering. Order your ramp based on the vertical rise, not the representation of the ramp shown. If you are unsure about the length of ramp needed, please call us at 1-888-516-0077.
Door / Sliding Door Useability - Designed for doorways that swing out or in or sliding doors. Aligns directly against the door.
Adjustable for Multiple Rise Needs - Adjustable to fit range of threshold rises.
Durable Welded Construction - Aircraft Grade Aluminum is lightweight and built to last a lifetime.
- Aircraft Grade Lightweight Aluminum PVI has the lightest wheelchair ramp on the market.
- 800 lbs. Weight Capacity when used appropriately, within 2:12 slope.
- 32" or 36" Platform Width Option provides excellent stability fitting your wheelchair or scooter needs.
- Multiple Purpose Ramp - Accommodates wheelchairs, scooters and walking aids with various wheel configurations.
- Easy to Install - Just adjust the feet, place the ramp and start enjoying the smooth transition with ease.
- Proudly Made in the USA: PVI builds their ramps in Nebraska with the highest quality aluminum allowing for a 800 lbs weight capacity and lightweight portability compared to Chinese manufacturers who use inferior aluminum and weaker welds.
- Lifetime Warranty PVI has set the standard in quality for wheelchair ramps and stand behind it with a limited lifetime warranty.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
To Establish the Proper Ramp Length:
Select the incline you desire. Refer to your equipment’s user guide or individuals capabilities. We start you off with the ADA Standard Ratio of 1:12, but we recommend you confirm with your local/city code.
Measure the distance from the top step/landing to the ground (RISE).
Enter the values in the form to determine your run and ramp length