PVI Standard Threshold Ramp
These small threshold ramps are designed for allowing access over doorway thresholds. The ramps listed are available in 8", 10", 12", 16", and 24" lengths by 32" or 36" wide. The top corners of the threshold ramps feature punched holes for mounting in a permanent position (hardware included). The ramps are made of aluminum and surfaced with anti-slip, high traction safety tape, and are lightweight, durable, and won't rust! Each threshold ramp features a 600 lb. weight capacity.
Note: Image shown may not represent the length of ramp you are ordering. Order your ramp based on the vertical rise, not the representation of the ramp shown. If you are unsure about the length of ramp needed, please call us at 1-888-516-0077.
Designed for Doorways This threshold is designed for doorways where the door open in.
High Grade Non-Slip Tape covers the ramp for great traction even in rain and snow.
- Aircraft Grade Lightweight Aluminum PVI has the lightest wheelchair ramp on the market.
- 600 lbs. Weight Capacity when used appropriately, within 2:12 slope.
- 30" or 36" Platform Width Option provides excellent stability fitting your wheelchair or scooter needs.
- Multiple Purpose Ramp - Accommodates wheelchairs, scooters and walking aids with various wheel configurations.
- Easy to Install - Just adjust the feet, place the ramp and start enjoying the smooth transition with ease.
- Proudly Made in the USA: PVI builds their ramps in Nebraska with the highest quality aluminum allowing for a 800 lbs weight capacity and lightweight portability compared to Chinese manufacturers who use inferior aluminum and weaker welds.
- Lifetime Warranty PVI has set the standard in quality for wheelchair ramps and stand behind it with a limited lifetime warranty.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
To Establish the Proper Ramp Length:
Select the incline you desire. Refer to your equipment’s user guide or individuals capabilities. We start you off with the ADA Standard Ratio of 1:12, but we recommend you confirm with your local/city code.
Measure the distance from the top step/landing to the ground (RISE).
Enter the values in the form to determine your run and ramp length