SafePath Bighorn Threshold Ramp 1 1/4" Rise
Unlike aluminum, BigHorn Ramps will not freeze or become slippery in wet or cold environments. Our molded, three sided ramp approach provides for a high quality finished product attractive enough for the most discerning homeowner. Available in five colors to accentuate any home or business setting. .
Note: Image shown may not represent the length of ramp you are ordering. Order your ramp based on the vertical rise, not the representation of the ramp shown. If you are unsure about the length of ramp needed, please call us at 1-888-516-0077.
- Made of 100% recycled rubber: One more way for you to care for our planet.
Molded Miter Ends: Safe and easy to access ramp from different angles.
- Slip-resistant: By nature, the recycled rubber material is slip-resistant, so you can feel secure and confident when using the mat. It truly is a safe "welcome mat" for any home.
- Beveled Edges: Allows cross-traffic access and provides an attractive, finished look.
- Noiseless & visually pleasing: Threshold is designed to not only be visually pleasing, but is smooth and quiet with is rubber design. Won't fade or crack and is UV resistant.
- Indoor and Outdoor Use: This durable mat can withstand harsh weather conditions and high traffic use.
- No Limit Weight Capacity: Allows for any weight scooter or user.
Custom Fit: Available in 1½” and 2½” heights. Features integrated size guides for simple and accurate trimming to ensure an optimal fit. Anchoring hardware is also included.
- Easy Installation: Field fitting with simple cutting tools will allow you to fit to exact rise..
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
To Establish the Proper Ramp Length:
Select the incline you desire. Refer to your equipment’s user guide or individuals capabilities. We start you off with the ADA Standard Ratio of 1:12, but we recommend you confirm with your local/city code.
Measure the distance from the top step/landing to the ground (RISE).
Enter the values in the form to determine your run and ramp length